Terri Lepori is a character from The Dynamite Twins and Friends.
Terri is a bunny with light-tan fur and blonde locks on her head. She has long ears that hang down to her waist (that doesn't mean they're not sensitive). She wears a sleveless tank top and "short shorts". Whenever she walks by, many of the males (save for Jacqui, who tries to control his hormones) go crazy over her. Her curvy figure, with her pronounced bust and plump booty, led to Rodger giving her the nickname "Angel Cakes" - which makes sense (see "Trivia" below).
Very athletic, Terri has played various sports, including baseball, basketball, volleyball, and tennis, the sport her father played.
She is a bit of a tomboy, though she's also considered to be very flirty and quite silly.
Terri was born in a big family - her father, Angelo Lepori, was a very well-respected tennis player. Her mother is a Dutch lop-eared bunny who was a model and singer. It didn't take long for young Terri to follow in her father's footsteps.
She was given the nickname "Powderpuff" by the press due to leaving opponents in the dust (literally), and for her tail as well.
Aside from her athleticism, she was featured in quite a few centerfolds in Playboy magazine (much to even Rodger's surprise!). She also aspired to be a singer, like her mother.
- The character is inspired by Lola Bunny from the 1996 film Space Jam, which the creator admitted was obsessed with growing up.
- He also stated that, in terms of her personality, she is a blend of different incarnations; the "athletic sexiness" of Space Jam Lola, and the "goofiness" of The Looney Tunes Show Lola.
- She's interested in Bay Area hip hop, since she currently resides in San Francisco.
- One of her favourite artists is Lil Debbie (Jordan Capozzi), who was similarly named for the notion that she's "got cakes". Once Terri got the nickname of "Angel Cakes", she giggled.
- She's among the youngest in the bunch, but don't call her "baby".