The Dynamite Twins: My House is Your House is a comic book from the main series in The Dynamite Twins and Friends, written by Jordann Edwards and Craig Black , with a story idea from Black, and illustrations by Edwards.
In an unusual turn, Edwards decides to post "webcomic pages" in collected parts for free on Webtoon and Tapas. This was done in celebration of ten years of development.
Terri needs some work done on repairing some Rodger-induced damage to her mansion. Of course, this is easier said than done, as the repairmen that she hires aren’t what they say they are...meanwhile, a wealthy ferret couple from eastern Europe wants to have a piece of the pie...
Jordann Edwards was trying to come up with new stories as part of a reboot. Meanwhile, Craig Black was winding down on his own stories. In an extensive chat, Craig had an idea of a story surrounding a house issue.
Jordann has decided to make the pages of this and its follow-up, The Great Critter Heist, at the same time, and he will put up the pages of this story for free.
- The "builders" - a group of criminals who pose as builders.
- Ivan and Nadia Smirnov - a wealthy ferret couple from Castle Smirnov.
- Written by Craig Black and Jordann Edwards
- Story idea by Craig Black
- Illustrations by Jordann Edwards
- Elizabeth Mogan
- Jacob Elmer
- Kamal Walker
- William McClellan
- Madison McClellan
- William and Yvette Edwards (very special thanks)
- When Harry tries to name a price, he uses "Zenophonian drachmas".
- "Zenophonian" is a reference to The Space Gypsy Adventures, of which co-writer Craig was a fan. Zenophon was a neutral planet in that serial.
- The drachma was a form of Greek currency; its most recent use was before 2000, the year in which the Euro was adopted. It was also the apparent galactic currency in the original 1980s version of Space Gypsy.
- The Smirnovs are intentionally ethnically ambiguous, though JW states that they are pretty much Greco-Slavic.