The Dynamite Twins: My House is Your House is a comic book from the main series in The Dynamite Twins and Friends, written by Jordann Edwards and Craig Black, with a story idea from Black, and illustrations by Edwards.
Terri needs some work done on repairing some Rodger-induced damage to her mansion. Of course, this is easier said than done, as the repairmen that she hires aren’t what they say they are...meanwhile, a wealthy ferret couple from eastern Europe wants to have a piece of the pie...
Jordann Edwards was trying to come up with new stories as part of a reboot. Meanwhile, Craig Black was winding down on his own stories. In an extensive chat, Craig had an idea of a story surrounding a house issue.
- The "builders" - a group of criminals who pose as builders.
- Harry - a conniving lizard who leads the pack
- Fred - a red and white robin who's the right-paw man
- Jagger - an English sheepdog
- Ivan and Nadia Smirnov - a wealthy ferret couple
- When Harry tries to name a price, he uses "Zenophonian drachmas".