Pepe the chihuahua decides to travel down south to the Los Angeles area - in doing so, he inadvertently gets dragged into the street-racing scene.
This series is also more Latin American themed, as it will mostly feature characters of this nature.
Edwards had an idea of a street racing/muscle car-themed story for a while. He's been an avid collector of die-cast cars for as long as he could remember. He also wanted this to be a celebration of Latin American cultures, as he has partial Latin American ancestry himself.
- Pepe, a Mexican chihuahua. He's given an opportunity to make it big, taking a leave from Critterton in the process.
- Diego, a blue-and-yellow macaw from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. He loves enjoying living the wild side.
- Essie, from Colombia
- Bobby, a fennec fox who's an artist. She was once a member of a rock band.
- This series was inspired mainly by Edwards' love of race cars and customisable vehicles.
- This was also influenced by the Fast and the Furious film series.